- Google receives several hundred million queries each day through its various services.
- Nearly 80% of people searching for information online type their searches into a search engine’s search box.
- Nearly 50% of online searches, your prospect selects a website found on the first or second Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). So, if your company is not found in the first 10 to 20 results, you’ve already lost out on at least 50% of your potential business – while your competitors, who are highly ranked, are enjoying a lion’s share of the traffic.
(The Search Guru, 2010)
The main purpose of Search Engine Optimisation services is to improve our website ranking on major search engines. SEO is a strategy to drive not any visitors but targetted visitors to our website and turn them into our customers.
So what does the whole SEO process involve?
- Identify Keywords that best describe your business and receive highest search volume
- Improve existing content and develop new content with images and meta information
- Use of social media and any other strategy to maximise external websites that link to our site.
- Analyse your competitors and take advantage of their weaknesses in online marketing
Interested to find out more? Please join our FREE SEO Course for Newbies now.