|Part of our SEM strategy is to get more incoming links from high-ranking websites. ONE WAY to do this is to create great content that people will not only find via search engine and social media but also want to link to our articles.
Another way is we can comment on other people’s blogs – particularly if they are high-ranking blogs (don’t forget to enter your URL with your comment)
Last but not least try to submit contents to article sites such as Ezine. Ezine is a very high-authority site and links back to our site will increase our ‘authority’.
|Note: Please don’t simply use these sites cynically by putting up poor quality articles with links. It’s all about sharing our knowledge, building our credibility and positioning ourself as an expert.
Hope that help!
January 7, 2011
How to Boost our Search Engine Ranking – Part 1
About Michael Choong
Michael, London, MSc Information Systems, ICT Management, Education, Internet Entrepreneur, GEEK. View all posts by Michael Choong
This entry was posted on Friday, January 7th, 2011 at 3:30 am and tagged with high authority, rank, search engine, SEM and posted in Free Tutorial, SEM. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “How to Boost our Search Engine Ranking – Part 1”
My Social Presence
- 101 adwords best bookmarking boost broker business butler central challenges course engine entrepreneur facebook find free friendships full time google graph high authority how idea increase introduction job keep an eye on Malaysia map market marketing media middleman money monitoring networking niche noise obstacles online optimisation part time paul phase popular process rank ranking research Search search engine SEM SEO SEO service social social media start statistic tip tool Top Trends tricks tutorial twitter video ways webmaster website web site white why wikipedia working at home
- Creative Composition goo.gl/JVqMgo #gurushots 3 months ago
- Street Photography goo.gl/CQDncB #gurushots 3 months ago
- Best of 2017 goo.gl/bXxPD1 #gurushots 7 months ago
- Every Sunrise gives us one day more to hope... . . . #michaelchoongphotography #natgeotravel… instagram.com/p/BcrpMnnlH61/ 7 months ago
- Yes, I'm feeling lucky again today! One of my favourite shot taken in Pasuruwan, East Java was… instagram.com/p/Bcn3JJxF-vR/ 7 months ago
- Join Isolated Subject live challenge! goo.gl/65ugCg #gurushots 7 months ago
- Join Cover Photo live challenge! goo.gl/IOsUF4 #gurushots 7 months ago
- 4 by 4 . . . #michaelchoongphotography #michaelchoongexpedition #bromo #indonesia #nikon… instagram.com/p/BbMdQgtleBh/ 8 months ago
- She needs to cook 750 chickens a day... #michaelchoong #michaelchoongphotography #sunsets… instagram.com/p/Baq2zwSAMfX/ 8 months ago
- Join Just Portraits live challenge! goo.gl/W2c6dT #gurushots 8 months ago