|In my last post I have discussed about the important of creating great content that people will link to, providing comment on high-ranking blog sites and submitting contents to high-authority article sites such as Ezine.
Today, I would like to share with you the important of using Social Media to increase your search engine placements. A blog is one of the best ways to increase your search engine rankings. Why? Blogs and blog posts are natually search engine friendly because they are simply text-rich, link-rich and they’re frequently updated webpages. If you follow some of our simple rules for SEO, your blog can rank much higher than your usual static website. I will discuss this more along with other best practices later on how to ‘optimise’ our blog site by using appropriate keywords, tags and backlinks.
|Apart from Blogging, other high-ranking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Flickr are equally important. For me, my Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts are higher results for the search query ‘michael choong’ in Google than my weblog itself. So, why not create accounts on these sites for your business?
Lastly, please do not underestimate the power of social networking to help you to be found – not just on social media sites themselves but within Google. Having a presence on social sites help people to find your business even if they do not use these sites themselves.
Category Archives: SEM
|Part of our SEM strategy is to get more incoming links from high-ranking websites. ONE WAY to do this is to create great content that people will not only find via search engine and social media but also want to link to our articles.
Another way is we can comment on other people’s blogs – particularly if they are high-ranking blogs (don’t forget to enter your URL with your comment)
Last but not least try to submit contents to article sites such as Ezine. Ezine is a very high-authority site and links back to our site will increase our ‘authority’.
|Note: Please don’t simply use these sites cynically by putting up poor quality articles with links. It’s all about sharing our knowledge, building our credibility and positioning ourself as an expert.
Hope that help!
My Social Presence
- 101 adwords best bookmarking boost broker business butler central challenges course engine entrepreneur facebook find free friendships full time google graph high authority how idea increase introduction job keep an eye on Malaysia map market marketing media middleman money monitoring networking niche noise obstacles online optimisation part time paul phase popular process rank ranking research Search search engine SEM SEO SEO service social social media start statistic tip tool Top Trends tricks tutorial twitter video ways webmaster website web site white why wikipedia working at home
- Creative Composition goo.gl/JVqMgo #gurushots 3 months ago
- Street Photography goo.gl/CQDncB #gurushots 3 months ago
- Best of 2017 goo.gl/bXxPD1 #gurushots 7 months ago
- Every Sunrise gives us one day more to hope... . . . #michaelchoongphotography #natgeotravel… instagram.com/p/BcrpMnnlH61/ 7 months ago
- Yes, I'm feeling lucky again today! One of my favourite shot taken in Pasuruwan, East Java was… instagram.com/p/Bcn3JJxF-vR/ 7 months ago
- Join Isolated Subject live challenge! goo.gl/65ugCg #gurushots 7 months ago
- Join Cover Photo live challenge! goo.gl/IOsUF4 #gurushots 7 months ago
- 4 by 4 . . . #michaelchoongphotography #michaelchoongexpedition #bromo #indonesia #nikon… instagram.com/p/BbMdQgtleBh/ 8 months ago
- She needs to cook 750 chickens a day... #michaelchoong #michaelchoongphotography #sunsets… instagram.com/p/Baq2zwSAMfX/ 8 months ago
- Join Just Portraits live challenge! goo.gl/W2c6dT #gurushots 8 months ago