Location: | Brunei Darussalam | Cambodia | Indonesia | Laos | Malaysia | Myanmar | Philippines | Singapore | Thailand | Vietnam |
- Analyze client websites and business situations quickly and accurately
- Manage a wide range of projects, including organic optimization, paid search marketing, blog implementation, link-building, etc.
- Provide guidance and thought leadership to a growing team of passionate search engine marketers
- Provide insightful and recommendations to improve technical, design, content, page optimization, etc
- Manage day-to-day client relationships through conference calls and presentations
- Design and deliver training classes to various customer groups
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- BA/BS, ideally with emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising, computer science, or related field
- Understanding of online marketing a must.
- Passion for SEO, SEM, blogs, and business analytics
- Strong understanding of information architecture, search engine friendly web design
- ability to make critical design and technical recommendations
- Preferably with internet marketing experience and have proven track record of delivering results through ethical search engine optimization techniques
- Ability to explain, teach and coach our customers to achieve meaningful results by using our tools and techniques
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and resources
- Attention to detail and passion towards online marketing and entrepreneurship.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com. Informal enquiries should be made to Michael Choong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please, no recruiters or agencies.