How to use MySQL to better manage your Database?
MySQL is an open source Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) that uses Structured Query Language (SQL) to add, access and manage your database content. As you may already aware, MySQL noted for its quick processing, proven reliability, ease and flexibility of use. MySQL is an essential part of almost every open source PHP application such as Joomla, WordPress, Moodle, Mahara, Drupal, osCommerce, etc.
At this workshop, you’ll find out how to use mySQL to get a head start on managing your online databases.
PHP/mySQL Tutorial includes:-
- Introduction to PHP
- Introduction to mySQL and it’s benefits
- Learn how to create mySQL database and user
- Learn how to remove existing mySQL database and user from your hosting account
- Learn how to manage mySQL databases with phpMyAdmin or through Remote Connection
- Learn how to connect PHP scripts with mySQL data
- learn how to use PHP/mySQL script on your website
- Learn how to execute SQL commands on the server
- Learn how to perform Database Backup and Restore
- Learn how to perform mySQL basic operations: –
- create a database and add tables – manual and scripting
- Connect to the database
- Querying the database
- Displaying table data in HTML
- Selecting individual records
Add-on (for Database Administrator):
- How to install mySQL on Windows Server (step-by-step)?
Type: Tailored and one-to-one training
Duration: Minimum 4 hours
Level : All levels
- £50/MYR 250 (online via eLearning portal and web conferencing)
- £100/MYR 500 (face-to-face)
Available Dates: on going