|Do you know how much traffic you’re losing simply because you haven’t discovered some surprising and powerful keywords?
Finding the obvious keywords for our website is simple and finding related high-demand keywords isn’t too hard when you start using my strategies. But the real challenge is to research those keywords you would never think of and they are really SURPRISING which have the potential to drive hundrends of thousands of new visitors to your site?
|In the next few articles, I will help you to :
Tag Archives: business
In this lesson, I would like to share with you some of the best practices recommended by Twitter for business users which can help you to build your following, reputation, and customer’s trust:
- Share. Share photos and behind the scenes info about your business. Even better, give a glimpse of developing projects and events. Users come to Twitter to get and share the latest, so give it to them!
- Listen. Regularly monitor the comments about your company, brand, and products.
- Ask. Ask questions of your followers to glean valuable insights and show that you are listening.
- Respond. Respond to compliments and feedback in real time
- Reward. Tweet updates about special offers, discounts and time-sensitive deals.
- Demonstrate wider leadership and know-how. Reference articles and links about the bigger picture as it relates to your business.
- Champion your stakeholders. Retweet and reply publicly to great tweets posted by your followers and customers.
- Establish the right voice. Twitter users tend to prefer a direct, genuine, and of course, a likable tone from your business, but think about your voice as you Tweet. How do you want your business to appear to the Twitter community?
In order to automate some of the above tasks, Twitter has numerous web, desktop and handheld device applications. The real challenge is there are so many websites advertising free and paid tools on the internet. Which one to use?
For beginners, I highly recommend you use TweetDeck. TweetDeck is mostly used among Twitter users for tweeting both from desktop and iPhone. I personally love TweetDeck as it allows me to manage multiple Twitter accounts, organise my tweet activities into groups and most importantly it has an app for my iPhone. With TweetDeck on iPhone, we can tweet and stay connected anytime, anywhere no matter where we are.
In the next Lesson we’re going to look at some of the Best Twitter tools. It is important for us to understand the differences between these tools and help us to ensure that we are using the right tool for the right job.
2 – How to Sign-up Twitter
Recently, Julie Donnelly of the Boston Business Journal reported more and more businesses like restaurants, bookshops – that rely on word of mouth are now relying on Twitter more to get their message out and to boost their clientele. Restaurants are using Twitter to tweet their menu items in less than 140 characters and bookshops are trying to get their new Titles/Authors out to their followers at no cost.
Twitter is extremely useful to Small businesses and it is FREE. For the past few years, small businesses often have to cut their marketing budget because of the economy. Therefore, if you’ve just started your business or looking to reach hundreds or even thousands of new customers, this is the way to get your message out without paying a big bill at the end of the day.
In the interview, Julie also commented by tweeting 4 times a day it does not mean we will get 4 new customers. Obviously, Tweeter can be used for Internet marketing campaign… but it takes time. To read more or watch the video online, please visit Why Small Businesses Like Twitter So Much « CBS Boston – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and Boston’s Best.
To learn more how Twitter can be used to boost your clientele, please Follow our Really Simple Beginner’s Twitter Course For Business People. It’s free!
Over the next few days, I wanted to share with you my Twitter Business Strategies and I will give you some really Simple Lessons which will help you do what I do with my Twitter Business account.
Everyday, millions of users create, share and discover ideas on Twitter. Users also find great value in connecting with businesses of all kinds on Twitter to:
- Share their experiences, both good and not so good
- Provide feedback on recent events or launches
- Discuss product ideas
- Learn about exclusive deals or offers
- Get customer service
A few of many Twitter success stories
- Twitter users follow Dell Outlet for exclusive deals on electronics—and have driven more than $3M in sales through Twitter
- Ice cream eaters in New York give local chain Tasti-D-Lite marketing feedback via Twitter—and sometimes get surprise dessert deliveries
- Coffee drinkers in Houston choose CoffeeGroundz for the personal relationships they’ve built on Twitter—and the shop’s Twitter-based ordering
How does it work?
- Twitter lets you write and read messages of up to 140 characters, or the very length of this sentence, including all punctuation and spaces.
- The messages (also known as tweets) are public, and you decide which accounts you want to receive messages from
- Twitter works equally well from your desktop or mobile phone
Before you dive in
- If you want to spend time listening first, you don’t need an account to search at search.twitter.com
- Try searching for your company and a few key topics in your field
- Listening can help you get a sense of how you want to engage on Twitter
In the next Lesson we’re going to look at how to sign up for an account and how to follow relevant people.
“Whatever the size of your organization, make the most of Twitter.”
Do you like photography as a hobby? Limited budget to upgrade your Digital SLR Camera or buying new lens? Try ‘upload’ your best photos to Microstock photography websites !!!
What is Microstock Photography?
Microstock Photography is relatively new and one of the common names given to the low-priced loyalty free stock photo industry. In the past, getting into a high-profile stock photography agency was very tough and usually they will limit who could sell through them and what they could sell. With Microstock agencies, any amateur photographers and hobbyist can submit their great pictures to make a good income. Who knows, that one picture you submitted can continue earning you money month after month and sometimes year after year. To find out more, please visit http://www.microstockphotography.com/.
Make your creativity shine and get paid each time that your work is downloaded.
It may surprise some of us, people willing to pay someone to go research an answer to questions they don’t have time to answer themselves. Like, “How to choose a smartphone?” or “How to apply to UK universities?” or “How to travel and backpack Thailand on a Budget?” so on and so forth…
Where Shall We Begin? Where to look for places where people pay for answers? My suggestion is start to join mailing list or internet forum. Listen to what people are discussing in Twitter, Facebook, Linked-in and see if anything you could do.
Checkout some of the fee-based ‘knowledge market’ or Q&A website:
- Expert-Exchange – a marketplace where buyers could offer payment to have their questions answered.
- NineSigma and Innocentive – Firms post scientific problems and a choose reward.
- Uclue – is a fee-based research service staffed by former Google Answers Researchers.
- Mahalo Answers – users may ask questions for free or provide a monetary reward.
Free Knowledge Market website (often limiting the quality of the answers):
- Yahoo Answers
- Windows Live QnA
- Ask Metafilter
- Wikipedia Reference Desk
- Stack Overflow
- 3form Free Knowledge Exchange
- Knowledge iN
- Prepare 4 interview
If you subscribe to forums, Facebook, Twitter or any other online social media sites, you may aware people are complaining that they can’t find certain things online eg spare parts for their car or they might have missed out their favorite concert because they can’t get the tickets or someone is looking for antique stuff for their dad’s birthday… and so on and so forth.
Your role is to analyse all the needs and be the middleman who help all these buyers to fulfill their dreams and get paid. How would you get paid? Good question! You could simply charge for the service or you could resell the item at higher prices.
Recently, I met few forumers and they’re asking if I can share with them some ideas on how to make $$$ online. And I told them: “Why not?” All these information are freely available on the internet and we just need a bit of time to find them. I have done years of research and reading on the net and met few internet entrepreneurs to learn how they actually make money online, how they built their business up, etc.
In the next few articles, I will share with you ’10 ways to make $$$ online’. These carefully selected ideas contain very useful tips and tricks for young entrepreneur especially those who reside in Malaysia and South East Asia.
Please follow-me on Facebook by clicking the ‘LIKE‘ button.
What is the point in spending time and money into building an online store if no one will bother to visit our website? 95% of the people who try to build an online business struggle because they simply don’t understand how to drive enough traffic to their sites.
I was having an online tutorial last week with one of my student from Singapore and he told me by submitting our website URL to Google, Bing and Yahoo, our site will automatically show up on the search result. True very true !!! But my next question is how our website rank in Google Search and on which page it appears on Search Engine Results Page (SERP)? Probably no one will be able to answer!