|Do you know how much traffic you’re losing simply because you haven’t discovered some surprising and powerful keywords?
Finding the obvious keywords for our website is simple and finding related high-demand keywords isn’t too hard when you start using my strategies. But the real challenge is to research those keywords you would never think of and they are really SURPRISING which have the potential to drive hundrends of thousands of new visitors to your site?
|In the next few articles, I will help you to :
Tag Archives: research
It may surprise some of us, people willing to pay someone to go research an answer to questions they don’t have time to answer themselves. Like, “How to choose a smartphone?” or “How to apply to UK universities?” or “How to travel and backpack Thailand on a Budget?” so on and so forth…
Where Shall We Begin? Where to look for places where people pay for answers? My suggestion is start to join mailing list or internet forum. Listen to what people are discussing in Twitter, Facebook, Linked-in and see if anything you could do.
Checkout some of the fee-based ‘knowledge market’ or Q&A website:
- Expert-Exchange – a marketplace where buyers could offer payment to have their questions answered.
- NineSigma and Innocentive – Firms post scientific problems and a choose reward.
- Uclue – is a fee-based research service staffed by former Google Answers Researchers.
- Mahalo Answers – users may ask questions for free or provide a monetary reward.
Free Knowledge Market website (often limiting the quality of the answers):
- Yahoo Answers
- Windows Live QnA
- Ask Metafilter
- Wikipedia Reference Desk
- Stack Overflow
- 3form Free Knowledge Exchange
- Knowledge iN
- Prepare 4 interview